You never know when you are going to be injured in a Daytona Beach car accident. Unfortunately, car crashes occur more frequently than you think. As a matter of fact, statistics suggest that millions of people are injured or killed in U.S. car accidents each year.
Five Interesting Facts about Accidents
Due to the frequency of accidents in our nation, common facts concerning fatalities and injuries have evolved throughout the years. Here are five common ones:
- Nearly 40 percent of all fatal car accidents involve drugs or alcohol.
- Accidents involving school buses claim the lives of nearly 15 pedestrian school children annually.
- The majority of all car crashes takes place within 5 miles of the victim’s home.
- Sports cars and hatchbacks are more prone to car accidents than other types of vehicles.
- The most deadly type of car accident is a rollover.
Facts Don’t Lie
The simple truth is a car accident can happen at any time, leaving you seriously injured. Fortunately, if your accident was caused by the negligence of another driver, you might be able to hold that person liable for your damages. Our team can help you build your case and get you the compensation you deserve.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a car accident, contact one of our experienced Daytona Beach car accident attorneys at Johnson & Gilbert, P.A. at (386) 673-4412 or (800) 556-8890.