While first responders save lives acting swiftly and decisively, and deserve our highest appreciation for this, you can only save your Florida truck accident case if you call a dedicated and focused tractor-trailer accident law firm right away and allow them to intervene immediately to protect your rights.
Why does a Florida truck crash case require quick reactions?
There are two reasons why your Central Florida 18-wheeler crash lawyer needs to act at once after you have suffered a serious accident with a large truck:
- Large truck operators are subject to very detailed state and federal regulations;
- The scene of your Florida truck accident may reveal evidence pointing towards the motor carrier’s liability, evidence that might disappear after only a few days or even hours.
- Did the truck driver spend far more hours behind the wheel than allowed by federal rules?
- Was the semi-truck overloaded, which may have caused or aggravated your accident?
- Was the truck driver texting while driving?
- What do the truck driver’s medical and qualification records show?
- Did the motor carrier inspect, maintain and repair the brake system on a regular basis?
If you have been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident caused by someone else, call today the Daytona Beach attorneys of Johnson & Gilbert PA toll free at (800) 556-8890 and locally at (386) 673-4412 or send our lawyers an email to arrange a free consultation.