Florida Accident Attorney explains “Bad Faith Claim”

If your insurance company only wants to give you a portion of your policy limits then they are setting themselves up for what is called a “Bad Faith Claim”. A jury can come back and award excess damages in these cases. Contact Johnson & Gilbert, mylegalneeds.com, 1-800-556-8890